Today I got home and have received an Aeroplan newsletter in the mail. Snail mail. The Newsletter is dated November 8th so does that mean it took almost six weeks to get to my house— in downtown Montreal?
In any case I was surprised because I often get notices in my e-mail but it is rare to get a hard copy of information. But I guess not everybody reads the e-mails…
So what’ new for Aeroplan (not all of this is new, but it is in the newsletter)?
- If you get insurance at ING or at Belairdirect you can get 1 Aeroplan mile for every 2 dollars of insurance
- As I have previously mentioned you can now get 1 Aeroplan mile for every 1 dollar spent at Uniprix
- You can now get Aeroplan miles with XM radio plans
- For a limited time (until January 2nd 2007) you can get Aeroplan miles when you are buying or leasing a Chrysler or Jeep
- Though the Aeroplan partnership with Esso, but until December 31st, you can get 400 extra miles if you link your aeroplan number to your speedpass.
- There was also a reminder that you can get Aeroplan miles through paying your Bell bill.
If you are use or are planning on buying or using any of these goods or services it could be an easy opportunity to add to your Aeroplan miles total.